I am a frequent snacker. When I am tired, I am hungry. When I am studying, I am hungry. When I am hungry, I am hungry. It’s endless and unfortunate. Having a snack while studying always keeps me motivated and energized. I searched pinterest for the BEST snacks that I could find. Here are 3 AMAZING study snacks…..
1) No bake Granola balls! These snacks are great for you because they are healthy and oats are supposed to help your memory!
- 1¼ cup oats
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 TBS honey
- ¼ cup coconut flakes
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- ⅓ cup raisins
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sized bowl.
- Stir well for a few minutes until everything is combined well.
- Put mixture in the fridge and chill for about 30 minutes.
- Remove from fridge and roll into balls (wash your hands a few times throughout to keep mixture from sticking to them too much).
- Place bites on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Return to fridge or freezer to chill.
2) Avocado & Egg Sandwich! Avocado is just so tasty and healthy so I really enjoyed this snack. Eggs= brain food! Protein packed and delicious! You really can’t go wrong with this one. I love to substitute eggs for egg whites and sprinkle some fresh ground pepper on top as well.
3) Healthy Brain Burger! It’s a hamburger with 10 times less calories!
- 2 pounds Ground Chuck
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 5 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 whole Avocados, Sliced
- 1 whole Tomatoes, Sliced
- 1/4 whole Thinly Sliced Red Onion
- 1 head Iceberg, Green Leaf, Or Butter Lettuce
- Optional Toppings: Chopped Pickles, Feta Cheese, Cilantro, Pico De Gallo
Make the sauce: mix together mayo, dijon, and Worcestershire. set aside.
In a bowl, combine ground chuck, salt, black pepper, and 5 dashes Worcestershire sauce. Form four patties and set aside.
Heat butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Fry patties until done in the middle.
Top patties with tomato slices, avocado slices, and red onion slices. Drizzle with the sauce to taste.
Cut the base of each lettuce leaf on the head and carefully peel it away so that it stays as intact as possible. Use 2 or 3 leaves per burger patty and wrap them around the patty as tightly as you can.
Slice in half and serve immediately!
If you try these recipes, PLEASE comment below and tell me how you like them OR comment your favorite study snack!